Pharmaceutical Development Services (PDS) is a pharmaceutical consultancy specialising in supporting the product lifecycle from research to pharmacy shelf.
Our services include:
- Strategy and planning of product development from discovery to production
- Chemical and product development management at selected contractors
- Managing packaging and supply for clinical studies – phases 1-3
- Carrying out study-related compliance audits, and following up to ensure observations are implemented
- Pharmaceutical consulting on all product types including generic products and clinical trial formulation development
- Clinical Trial Material (CTM) management services including comparator sourcing in Europe
- Technology transfer of all types including API and pharmaceutical products
- Low cost API sourcing for generic products
- Technical due diligence on regulatory dossiers, syntheses, products and manufacturing processes
Managing the entire drug development process
Pharmaceutical consulting services are used by many pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Often they are looking for an expert team experienced in scientific and management leadership. If your company requires a team who can confidently manage the entire drug development programme – from research to the pharmacy shelf – then PDS can provide the services you need.
PDS pharmaceutical consultancy consists of group of highly experienced pharmaceutical consultants who will assess potential pitfalls and help companies avoid them. PDS will deal with the complex process of contractor selection and ensure you have the right pharmaceutical consultant expert for each stage of the project.
At PDS, we work with small and medium-sized companies wanting to develop their own product ranges. Our pharmaceutical consultancy services help companies to develop products from scratch. PDS pharmaceutical consultants advise on quality and regulatory issues as well as manufacturing, packaging and labeling.
Drawing on our experienced team of pharmaceutical consultants, we can provide technical experts who will advise on the best approach to take your product development into the commercial manufacturing stage.
Clinical trials product development and manufacturing
PDS has the capability to assist you with drug substance synthesis and product development from phase 0 to phase 3 including clinical trial materials manufacturing, packaging and labeling.
For companies looking to import new products from outside the European Union, our team of pharmaceutical consultants has extensive regulatory affairs expertise. PDS can identify and source product suppliers for you whilst explaining what you need to do throughout the process and we will advise on regulatory and quality issues. Our in-house QPs (qualified person) will advise you on licensing issues and releasing products for manufacture.
PDS provides specialist packaging advice. PDS can advise on packaging ideas to improve product formulation and we develop manufacturing strategies to address products with specific difficulties. PDS can advise on marketing and the best ways to present packaging for global supply – ensuring your commercial goals stay on track.
Generic product development
PDS will assist you in the development of generic products of all types. We have particular expertise in the development of complex dosage forms and modified release oral products requiring specialist technical skills.